[Using Sakai] Question on... Migrating content FROM MOODLE TOSAKAI

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 9 06:35:46 PDT 2009

We havent looked at webservices mainly because we're getting the users to move their own material.

Also we made a decision not to do anything regarding access permissions - we're expecting the users to do this manually on each site.

One thing we have done is add options to the manage access page (Site Info) to set the site visit permission to .auth or .anon. - ie, make the site available to public or all logged in users. we will also add "all staff" and "all students" access to this page. (This will interact with our LDAP)

John Norman from Cambridge seemed to think that they did something with importing IMS CP into Resources inn Sakai 2.4 - I've askd him to point us to the code.

You're welcome to use any of our code - just let me know.

--
Dr AC Marshall (WebLearn Service Manager)
OUCS, 13, Banbury Rd. Oxford. OX2 6NN