[Using Sakai] Create listening exercices

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 22:42:53 PDT 2009

Hi Thach,

Does the Flash player show up at all and just not play the MP3? Or does it
not even appear? If it shows up, then you've got the code right, you'll just
need to adjust the path to the MP3 file in Resources.

If nothing appears at all, you may need a different way of loading the SWF
for those browsers. There are some Javascript libraries that exist to do it
for you.

IE used to have a restriction on active content:
http://www.adobe.com/devnet/activecontent/

FWIW that code works fine for me in Safari.

cheers,
Steve