[Using Sakai] migrate from angel to sakai?

Nate Angell nate.angell at rsmart.com
Sat Nov 7 09:02:37 PST 2009

Also, University of Wyoming has done some work to get more advanced
test types migrated to Sakai (in their case from WebCT), but their
example may prove instructive.
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CNF/Early+Experiences+with+WebCT-to-Sakai+Exam+Question+Migration+%28CalcQuest%29

Robin Hill at UWY may be able to shed more light on their experience.