[Using Sakai] Collab down?

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Wed Nov 4 00:19:34 PST 2009

Hi, Anthony.

Well, I have found a link to a collab's resource in the Developer's
documentation. In this FAQ:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Sakai+Programmer+FAQ

there is a link to this resource:

http://collab.sakaiproject.org/access/content/group/1097928811887-22636/Architecture%20Docs/Sakai%202/sakai_tool.pdf

which fails. Also, the Javadoc pointed from that Confluence pages points
to nowhere. I have looked for the pdf, but without success.

I don't know if there are more broken links to collab's resources or if
there are other developer pages more updated. Could somebody send me a
copy of that pdf, please?

Thanks and regards.

Anthony Whyte escribió:
> collab-sakai is the old collab server that was hosted at UHI.  It's
> primary use was to distribute Sakai discussion group and work group
> email.  It was retired back in March 2009 when we switched to using
> mailman as the community list server.
>
> Did you have something stored on collab-sakai to which you need
> access?  Very little content, if any, was stored in collab given the
> Community's use of Confluence.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anth
>

> On Nov 2, 2009, at 4:19 AM, Daniel Merino wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody.
>>
>> The Collab site (https://collab-sakai.sakaiproject.org/portal) is down
>> quite time ago. The maintenance message is showed always and nobody
>> answered me at the mail address of the admin.
>>
>> Will be this server started up again? Or is there another server
>> somewhere?
>>
>> Regards.
>> --Daniel Merino
>> daniel.merino at unavarra.es
>> Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
>> Tfno: 948-168489 - Universidad Pública de Navarra.

Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Hijos, os habeis esforzado todo lo que habeis podido. Y para qué? Para
nada. La moraleja es: no os esforceis... (Homer Simpson)