[Using Sakai] Collab down?

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Mon Nov 2 06:02:19 PST 2009

collab-sakai is the old collab server that was hosted at UHI.  It's
primary use was to distribute Sakai discussion group and work group
email.  It was retired back in March 2009 when we switched to using
mailman as the community list server.

Did you have something stored on collab-sakai to which you need
access?  Very little content, if any, was stored in collab given the
Community's use of Confluence.

Cheers,

Anth