[Using Sakai] Poll -- Sakai & SCORM... successes? failures?

Jaeques Koeman jaeques at edia.nl
Thu May 28 07:04:23 PDT 2009

Hello,

On our showcase site for sakai tools, we have a working instance of the
UC Davis SCORM player on which we've fixed a number of blocking issues.
It's available for review at http://scormplayer.edia.nl.

Best,

Jaeques

--
*Jaeques Koeman*
jaeques.koeman at edia.nl
*Edia* - Educatie Technologie
Korte Prinsengracht 91 links 1 | 1013 GR Amsterdam
*T* 020 716 36 12 | *F* 020 716 36 13 | *M* 06 47 106 796 | www.edia.nl
<http://www.edia.nl>