[Using Sakai] Poll -- Sakai & SCORM... successes? failures?

Ricci, Margaret P mricci at indiana.edu
Thu May 28 06:41:12 PDT 2009

I echo Will's question.  We are investigating some SCORM-compliant interactivity software that would be much more attractive if Sakai could take advantage of SCORM. I downloaded one of the SCORM players but never really got very far with it.

Thanks,
Maggie

Margaret Ricci
Instructional Technology Consultant and Developer
Teaching and Learning Technologies Centers
812-855-8355
mricci at indiana.edu