[Using Sakai] randomizing the question ordering from tests&quizzes?

will at serensoft.com will at serensoft.com
Tue May 26 22:40:27 PDT 2009

Is it possible using Tests&Quizzes to have each student get a
randomized sequence of questions?

That is, one student would see questions ordered e.g. A,B,C,D,E and
another might get BCEAD or DEABC...

We did find where the students can be given 'random access' where they
can hop to any question in the order of their choosing, from a table
of contents -- but that's not what we're after. We're looking to see
if we can scramble/randomize the question sequence upon delivery of
the test.

--
will trillich
"Our only real economic security lies in our power to meet human