[Using Sakai] 10th Sakai Conference Registration Deadlines

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Tue May 26 08:08:22 PDT 2009

This is a quick reminder that the early registration and hotel
discount rate deadlines are fast approaching. June 5 is the last day
to get the group rate at the hotel and the $50 registration discount.
If you're planning to come it's definitely time to register for the
conference and book your hotel room at https://educonference.com/sakai/boston/index.php
.

We'll be posting the full program in a few days. In the meantime the
overall schedule looks like this:

Monday, July 6:  Project Planning Meetings (for those involved in
developing Sakai)
Tuesday, July 7: Pre-conference Workshops
Wednesday - Friday, July 8-10: Main Conference Sessions. Friday will
be a focal point for Sakai 3 sessions.
Saturday, July 11: Project Planning Meetings Continued

Despite the current challenges with travel budgets at many
organizations, conference registrations are actually slightly ahead of
the pace of the previous US-based conference in Newport Beach.  So we
can expect another dynamic, informative and fun event.  I hope to see
you there!

Again: https://educonference.com/sakai/boston/index.php

Best,

Michael