[Using Sakai] Large Scale Quizzing

Dave McPherson dmcphers at vt.edu
Wed May 13 08:33:04 PDT 2009

Hi,

We are considering using Sakai to deploy  a large scale survey to our
faculty on VT's campus.  This would be around 3,500 respondents to a
single question quiz. We would need to know who answered each quiz and
then be able to export the answers to an external application.  I'm
wondering if anyone has done anything like this in the past or if they
know of any limitations in Sakai that would make this a bad idea.

Thanks,
Dave McPherson
--
David McPherson              Virginia Tech