[Using Sakai] Prefix functionality available in 2.5x or 2.6? (WAS: Re: [Using Sakai] Email List Subject Prefix )

Luke Fernandez luke.fernandez at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 09:56:28 PDT 2009

On a tangential issue, is it possible in 2.5x (or maybe in 2.6) to
create a prefix that would appear in all email sent through a site in
email archive?  For example, I have a site called "Grants Support
Group." For all email processed by email archive in this site I'd like
it to put the following prefix in the subject line:  "[Grants]"

Cheers,

Luke