[DG: User / Using Sakai] Unjoining a site

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Tue Mar 10 01:35:38 PDT 2009

Hi all. We have a doubt about site's configuration.

We would like to have non joinable sites (so only invited users are
allowed) but in which these invited users with role access could unjoin
themselves the site. Is this possible? We haven't found any permission
"user.del.own" and "user.del" allows to delete all the users in the site.

Thanks in advance.
--
Daniel Merino
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.
Las batallas contra las mujeres son las únicas que se ganan huyendo.
(Napoleón)