[Using Sakai] Random multi-part questions in Quizzes

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Fri Jun 12 09:03:51 PDT 2009

Hi Horst,

To create a random multi-part questions, here is what you can do:

1. Create the pools.
2. Create an assessment.
3. In the Edit Assessment page, click on the Edit link of the first
(default) part.
4. You will see options to random draw from question pools. You can select a
pool for the part.
5. To add another part, click on the Add Part link on the Edit Assessment
page.
6. Repeat step 3.

Please let me know if this is not what you are looking for.

Thanks,
Karen