[Using Sakai] [Conference Committee] More conference videos

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Wed Jul 22 05:45:39 PDT 2009

I can probably give a hand on some of those, especially those in French.

Are we using a template in Final Cut or something?

Best Regards,

=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu

TOP LINKS:

Technology Troubleshooting: http://www.udel.edu/help
Sakai at UD Support and Training: http://www.udel.edu/sakai/training

ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (ATS): http://www.ats.udel.edu/

ATS brings together outstanding IT resources and support for teaching, presentations, instructional technology development projects, and a faculty community of practice. ATS is located on the second floor of East Hall. Faculty members wishing to schedule a consultation should call 302-831‐0640 to make an appointment.