[Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Profile2 v1.2 released

Ray Davis ray at media.berkeley.edu
Fri Jul 17 09:10:59 PDT 2009

Congratulations and thanks, Steve. Between Profile2 for social
networking and OpenSyllabus for a course-centric way to cut across tool
and site boundary, we (including instructors and students in that "we"
along with Java developers and UX designers) can start gaining
familiarity with Sakai-3-targeted functionality in a Sakai 2
environment. With extra compromises and pain, sure, but still it's
reassuring to have more conceptual bridges between the projects.

Best,
Ray