[Using Sakai] Wiki Tool: Removing entries from the index, indenting text

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Thu Jul 9 10:04:19 PDT 2009

It's not exactly dangling, as there are a number of new recent committers for rwiki.

I'd suggest people find the existing JIRAs and add their comments about relative importance, and/or add new JIRAs.

Cheers
Stephen

>>> "Adam Marshall" <adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk> 7/9/2009 12:05 PM >>>

As Matthew indicated in his response, the wiki has been left dangling since
the advent of Sakai 3.

I think it would be good if the community continued to develop the tool -
one of the simplest ways to do this is to add classes to the CSS for things
like indentation and other common requests.

To kick start this I just created a jira:
http://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-16687 - saying that the wiki CSS
should be changed so wiki pages look like the rest of Sakai. Perhaps this
CSS could be used as a starting point and simple additions could be made as
we go along.

Adam