[Using Sakai] Setup of own version 2.5.4

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Wed Jul 8 12:11:34 PDT 2009

You have to start up with the JAVA_OPT "-Dsakai.demo=true" to create
the CM_ACADEMIC_SESSION_T table or create it from an sql script.

Here's some info on that
http://faq.serensoft.com/index.php?action=artikel&cat=19&id=37&artlang=en

Here's the sql scripts if you don't want to start up with the demo option.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/umich.edu/ctools/ctools-providers/trunk/component/impl/src/sql/

(Might have to add some up-to-date 'insert' semesters into the script)

-Matthew