[Using Sakai] question about inter item reliability

Josh Baron Josh.Baron at marist.edu
Thu Dec 17 10:36:08 PST 2009

Bill,

I'm not sure if I'm completely understanding your question but there is a
feature in the Test and Quizzes tool (also referred to as Samigo) that
allows you to view results from a test "per question" so that you can see
each students answer on a specific question.  There is also an "Item
Analysis" and "Statistics" option that might also be useful.  Each of
these options can be found by going to the "scores" link on an assessment
that students have taken and clicking on the "sub menu" options (e.g.
Questions, Statistics, etc.).  I should note that you can also export all
of the students answers to excel and do additional analysis.

Hope this helps.  If it didn't, please clarify your question and I'll try
and help more.

Josh

Joshua Baron
Director, Academic Technology and eLearning
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601
(845) 575-3623 (work)
Twitter: JoshBaron