[Using Sakai] question about inter item reliability

William Roweton wroweton at csc.edu
Thu Dec 17 10:06:06 PST 2009

I am new to SAKAI and just learning its system. I did notice, however, item analysis. I looked through the options. I did not see a prepared tool for inter-item test reliability.

I need to capture the correct/incorrect score for each multiple choice item for each student. How has anyone addressed this question? Please advise.
Thanks
Bill

William E. Roweton, PhD
Director, Office for Sponsored Research &
       Funded Initiatives for Minority Student
       Achievement and Retention
Professor, Department of Counseling, Psychology,
       and Social Work
Chadron State College
Chadron, NE 69337
(308) 432-6458