[Using Sakai] Suggestions wanted for short-term Sakai customization projects

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Aug 26 03:35:14 PDT 2009

Some ideas of the top of me noggin:

 - WYSIWYG editor for the wiki would be a good idea!

 - Or getting search to index the HTML site descriptions

 - Or getting the Sitebrowser tool to optionally search site descriptions

 - IMS QTI import into Evaluations

 - make auto generated passwords stronger, currently it's just a sequence of numbers

 - auto-order active sites drop down list so sites that the user has visited the most appear at the top of the list

 - add a prefix to the subject messages sent by email archive eg, messages sent to biology-101 at sakai.ac.uk should have the title rewritten as "[biology-101] Original title"

 - address SAK-12761

Just some thoughts!?

adam