[Using Sakai] Suggestions wanted for short-term Sakai customization projects

Brian Moynihan moynihan at med.unc.edu
Tue Aug 25 13:50:21 PDT 2009

I am putting together a proposal for for a course here at UNC to have a
group of  students develop customizations for Sakai, and I was wondering
if anyone had any suggestions of something that would be workable. The
group working on the project will be composed of
three upper-level undergraduate Computer Science majors putting in about
300 hours of development work. They are fairly experienced with Java but
do not have any experience with Sakai.

UNC is currently running a Sakai pilot through Unicon, but we would love
to take advantage of any local talent that will offer to help.
Unfortunately I only learned about this opportunity so I only have until
about noon on Wednesday 8/26 (EST) to come up with ideas for the proposal.

Does anyone have any ideas of something that would be of appropriate
scope, and hopefully of some wider use to the community?

Thanks in advance for your help!
-Brian
--

Brian Moynihan