[Using Sakai] Sign-up list

Marshall Feldman marsh at uri.edu
Wed Aug 19 04:34:05 PDT 2009

Hello,

Thanks for all the suggestions. Using the wiki was the most common suggestion, but Stephen Marquard had several others. About these, I have two questions:

1. What is the Section Info tool? I looked at Site Info>  Edit Tools, and it's not there.
2. If one uses a quiz, won't each student's answer be independent of the others? How will they know if a topic has already been taken? How would the Instructor know who selected which topic first? What is the purpose of downloading to a spreadsheet?

Thanks.
	Marsh Feldman
	The University of Rhode Island