[Using Sakai] video equipment

Plourde, Mathieu mathieu at udel.edu
Thu Aug 13 06:38:41 PDT 2009

Hi Susan,
I blogged about our social media experience in Boston:
http://anythinginstructional.blogspot.com/2009/07/citizen-journalism-follow-up-from-sakai.html
If you have more questions, please ask them to this list again.
Best Regards,

=================================

Mathieu Plourde, MBA
Project Leader, LMS/Instructional Designer
IT-Client Support & Services
mathieu at udel.edu

TOP LINKS:

Technology Troubleshooting: http://www.udel.edu/help
Sakai at UD Support and Training: http://www.udel.edu/sakai/training

ACADEMIC TECHNOLOGY SERVICES (ATS): http://www.ats.udel.edu/

ATS brings together outstanding IT resources and support for teaching, presentations, instructional technology development projects, and a faculty community of practice. ATS is located on the second floor of East Hall. Faculty members wishing to schedule a consultation should call 302-831‐0640 to make an appointment.