[Using Sakai] Where can I find a good getting started with Sakai course(free)

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Sun Aug 9 17:42:17 PDT 2009

You should look through the user support resources on confluence. There are
various documents, presentations, videos and webpages from many schools
linked on that page.
http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/ESUP/End-User+Support+Working+Group

Looking over them, I liked the materials as part of Georgia Tech's training
video collection:
http://info.t-square.gatech.edu/ as well as University of Deleware's
training collection: http://www.udel.edu/sakai/training/. I've personally
referenced some of the documents and learned a few things on the user side
of the sakai from UDel's site that I didn't know about.

At UoM before the start of each semester, we conduct a number of training
sessions around campus that any member of the university can attend to get
more information about sakai/ctools so our online resources aren't that
extensive, but some are also on that confluence page.

-Matthew