[WG: Sakai QA] [sakai-core-team] Sakai Core Team Call, Thursday, 2014-05-15, 10:00EDT (14:00GMT)

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed May 14 09:25:56 PDT 2014

There are several potential blockers listed in

http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-2014-05-15

Please take a look in advance of the meeting.

Probably we will want to move forward to cut a QA07 since I believe we
resolved all the issues we had targeted for this release including OSP,
Cacheing, and LTI (just need to remember to move the trunk version into
QA07. Also need some help testing the grade integration.)

We will need to figure out what makes sense for RC01.

(There is a good chance I will not be able to make the call).

-- Neal