[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 10.0 status

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue May 13 09:10:38 PDT 2014

Hi All,

It looks like we have a good chance to get Sakai 10.0-QA07 out this week
by end of day May 16.

If we get QA07 out this week, then we will likely be looking at an RC01
(first release candidate) just before, or just after the Open Apereo
Conference in Miami. It depends on blocker identification and QA
testing. And resource availability, of course.

A good portion of the extra time that this has taken for QA07 has been
the huge push to finish testing on new features we wanted to get into
Sakai 10. For example, QA07 will have over 130 fixes compared to QA06!

Thanks Community! We are getting closer! Nice job!

Cheers,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin