[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Resources tool on nightly looks broken!

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Mar 25 07:42:51 PDT 2014

This VM hasn't been changed in years, but there were two pretty large
features committed to content in the past 24 hours.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25668 - show soft-deleted files in
separate "trash" section, with parent folder structure
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-25778 - Create navigator for
resources