[WG: Sakai QA] Resources tool on nightly looks broken!

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Mar 25 07:28:58 PDT 2014

Hi All,

Myself and another tester can reproduce this issue. Try adding a
Resource in a site's Resources tool.

You get the error (followed by a stack trace).

    VelocityViewServlet : Error processing a template for path ''

Invocation of method 'getCollectionPath' in class
org.sakaiproject.content.tool.ListItem threw exception
java.lang.NullPointerException at
/vm/resources/sakai_create_folders.vm[line 17, column 43]

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin