[WG: Sakai QA] update - Re: Sakai 10.0 status

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Jun 27 12:58:12 PDT 2014

Hi all,

Sakai 10.0 release process is about 99% complete! :-)

Sakai source tag and binaries are good to go :

https://source.sakaiproject.org/release/10.0/

There are a few additional things with documentation and maven central
deployment we're working on that should have minimal (if any) impact on
anyone using these. These issues should be resolved by Monday.

If you download Contrib tools with full source, they should work fine.
Some contrib that was previously available more "indie" in 2.9 might
still work eventually but not yet, and some updated technical docs
aren't ready yet.  In 2.9 (and probably in 10.0 too after this weekend)
you can build the contrib without the full source, for most tools.

We should have a 100% complete by Monday. We will keep you posted.

Happy Friday!
Neal

--
Neal Caidin