[WG: Sakai QA] TII missing from Sakai 10?

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 11 12:54:44 PDT 2014

Hi all,

We're currently performing local QA of Sakai 10 and noticed that Turnitin
is missing from both Assignments and Assignments 2. I also didn't see it in
Assignments on http://indiana.sakaiqa.org.

Do we have to visit sakai.properties to manually enable it or is there
something more to it?

I'm aware there has been an effort to develop TS2, but didn't see activity
on the confluence page past February of this year. Does the community need
help finishing this project? We might be able to help if that's the only
option. Our faculty rely heavily upon TII and we'd like to keep them as
happy as possible.

Thanks,
Chris

Christian V. Aziz
Project Manager - OIRT
Coadjutant Faculty - SC&I

101I Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 848-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539
ᐧ