[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai 10 Jira categorization, Thursday, January 9, 11 am Eastern / 4 pm GMT

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Jan 7 04:27:11 PST 2014

Immediately following the Sakai release team meeting this Thursday -

Matt's description:
"There are currently around 100 issues categorized as critical. The
purpose of this meeting is to attempt to make a quick pass (Ideally no
more than 1 minute an issue) through all of the criticals, especially
the ones not assigned to a specific person, to make some determinations
on them. Whether any really should be considered blockers, downgraded to
something less than critical, if they can be assigned to a specific
person, or just resolved. We don't expect high attendance or a lot of on
call discussion and it might go longer than an hour. If anyone wants to
look at these issues prior to the meeting to help prune the list, which
also includes blockers which will be addressed, the link is here:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=13113 "

Teleconference information

Default Dial-in Number:+1-323-375-2185

Your Conference Code: 8600146

Find a Dial in number in your city:
https://apps.calliflower.com/account/call_in_numbers?organizer=328940

Skype:
Add ‘calliflowerskype’ as a contact in Skype. You can then call
Calliflower directly from Skype.

--
Neal Caidin
Sakai Community Coordinator