[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Sakai 10 - review critical Jiras

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Jan 6 09:12:06 PST 2014

There are currently around 100 issues categorized as critical. The purpose
of this meeting is to attempt to make a quick pass (Ideally no more than 1
minute an issue) through all of the criticals, especially the ones not
assigned to a specific person, to make some determinations on them. Whether
any really should be considered blockers, downgraded to something less than
critical, if they can be assigned to a specific person, or just resolved.
We don't expect high attendance or a lot of on call discussion and it might
go longer than an hour. If anyone wants to look at these issues prior to
the meeting to help prune the list, which also includes blockers which will
be addressed, the link is here:

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=13113