[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Fwd: the assignment's link "Release Grades" doesn't work

RAUL SANCHEZ VEGAS raulsv at um.es
Tue Feb 18 09:49:22 PST 2014

Hi Neal

We could simplify the use case in 4 steps:

1. In Gradebook: Create a grade item (say Grade1).
2. In Assignment: Create an assignment (say Asn1) and associate it to
Grade1.
3. In Gradebook: Instructor grades the student A in Grade1 with 6 points.
4. In Assignment: Instructor accesses to the assignment's grade screen
and he clicks in "Release Grades" link but the student A's grade is not
released. The "Grade column" displays 6 points for the student A but the
"Release column" is empty, it doesn't display any checkmark.

I've tested it in trunk <http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal>.
If you cannot reproduce it I'll make a short movie to clarify the use case.

Thanks,
Raúl