[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Fwd: the assignment's link "Release Grades" doesn't work

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Feb 18 06:43:48 PST 2014

Hi Raul,

I cannot seem to reproduce your results. Release Grades is working fine
for me. Maybe I am doing something slightly different than you are?

Can you be even more detailed in your steps or make a  short movie to
show what you are seeing?

I tested on trunk:

sakai/trunk on Oracle - Built: 02/18/14 08:00 - Sakai Revision: 306132
(Kernel 11-SNAPSHOT) - Server sakai-nightly.uits.iupui.edu

Thanks,
Neal