[WG: Sakai QA] Jira projects consolidation complete (for now)

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 22 09:23:54 PST 2014

We now have four Jira projects for Sakai:  Sakai, LSNBLDR (Lessons), SAM
(Samigo Test and Quizzes) , and KNL (Kernel)

I just finished consolidating Signup tool, Roster2, and Sitestats. This
should help simplify Jira management. To add a new Jira or search for an
existing issue the project is Sakai and the component is Signup,
Roster2, or Sitestats respectively.

Cheers,
Neal

--