[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai core team meeting and Sakai 10.1 status

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Aug 4 10:47:02 PDT 2014

[sakai-dev and sakai-qa]

Hi All,

A reminder that this week's Sakai core team meeting, which is an open
meeting to all, is 2 hours, as it is the first Thursday of the month.

Also we continue to test fixes for merging into Sakai 10.1 [1]

You've done a great job verifying fixes. We are down to just a few dozen
more issues to test. I still expect 10.1-RC01 to be release later this week
and we may need regression testing on Samigo (Test & Quizzes), Forums, and
perhaps Lessons.

More coming soon.

[1] Filter for fixed issues to be verified on trunk:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=14299

Thanks,
Neal Caidin

Sakai Community Coordinator