[WG: Sakai QA] REMINDER: Sakai SVN repo transfer this weekend (5-6 April 2014)

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Apr 4 09:20:24 PDT 2014

A reminder that we plan to migrate our Sakai Subversion repos and other
release-related assets from IU to WushNet this weekend.

Both the SVN "core" and "contrib" repositories (including mSub) will be set
to read-only commencing 4 April 201323:59 UTC.  We expect the repos to be
back online and ready for business by Monday morning, 7 April 2014 (EST).

Once the transfer is complete and the repos are back online, committers
will need to reset their passwords by visiting the WushNet portal (
https://portal.wush.net/password/developer/home).

I will send a follow up announcement letting committers know when they can
reset their passwords and start committing again.

Cheers,

Anthony

Begin forwarded message: