[WG: Sakai QA] QA5 and QA29 servers

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Wed May 8 10:53:58 PDT 2013

I think there's a good chance, depending on what you mean by 'near future'. When we upgrade QA5 next week, we'll be sure to include academic terms, but we might end up deploying 2.9.2-rc02 based on earlier requests. I'll leave it to Neal to let us know what the preference would be for these two servers.

- Beth