[WG: Sakai QA] Reproduce potential blocker bug

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Mar 22 12:18:29 PDT 2013

Hi QA team,

A bug has been reported that purportedly affects Samigo Test and Quizzes and Message Center (Forums). It was reproducible in Forums and fixed by the Message Center team (yeah!), but now we are trying to determine if it is really a bug in Samigo Test and Quizzes. So far, it has not been reproducible.

If someone has some time to look at

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2109

It would be much appreciated. Please comment on the Jira whether you can reproduce the issue or not. If you have any questions please let me know.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org