[WG: Sakai QA] Additional notes for Jira Fest (prepping for CLE 2.9.2)

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Mar 21 08:16:55 PDT 2013

he he (or <sigh>) - so I forgot to include the main reason that prompted me to write this email!

* If you are testing language Jiras (Translation), for now you can use the Nightly experimental server at http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8085/portal

Trunk is being updated shortly. We had the languages but a correct change to the properties file caused them to disappear (I know, sounds like an oxymoron. How can it be correct if it triggered the problem? ). In any case, the fix is being done the correct way and we'll keep you posted. If interested in the details behind this, please let me know.

Cheers,
Neal