[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Sakai 10-qa01 - Important notice

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Dec 23 13:20:19 PST 2013

for now, folks can use Project sites on the Longsight QA server and/or
you can use Trunk (http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal)

Some downsides of trunk are that it is refreshed, and all testing data
lost, every 4 hours. Also, not all the new features are turned on by
default (though in the near future they should be, I think, since we
just decided on this :-) ).

Other ideas?

thanks,
Neal