[WG: Sakai QA] Fwd: [sakai-docs] Sakai 10 Documentation: Invitation to Contribute

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Dec 20 07:16:47 PST 2013

An exciting development in the Sakai online help documentation, which is
being implemented for Sakai 10 !

 From Wilma Hodges, Longsight, representing the Sakai Documentation
Working Group:

The Sakai Documentation Work Group will be implementing a new
collaborative authoring process for Sakai 10 Help beginning in January
2014. The Sakai 10 Help will be a comprehensive re-write of the
community documentation for improved accuracy and better usability. We
are looking for volunteers to help with this effort! If you would like
to become a contributing member of our documentation team, we invite you
to join us. (Because of a limited number of authoring licenses, we need
participants who can contribute regularly, so please be sure that you
have time to participate before you volunteer.) Email Wilma Hodges at
wilma at longsight.com <mailto:wilma at longsight.com> for more information or
to sign up.

Our kick-off meeting will be held during the week of January 13th (exact
date and time to be determined). Help us make Sakai Help better!

Sincerely,

The Sakai Doc WG

*Wilma Hodges*
Director of Training & eLearning Initiatives
Longsight
740-599-5005 x812
wilma at longsight.com <mailto:wilma at longsight.com>
www.longsight.com <http://www.longsight.com>