[WG: Sakai QA] Some error requesting pages on qa10.longsight.com

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Dec 18 05:25:28 PST 2013

Hi Alex,

I get this consistently if I go to My Workspace -> Preferences ->
Customize Tabs (default) and switch between the option of showing Tabs
as course code and showing tabs as course name and description. Have not
reported that yet. And I have not seen the css and images problems in
other areas yet.

Where are you seeing this? What steps to reproduce?

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin