[WG: Sakai QA] Sakai QA orientation - Tuesday, December 17, 10 am Eastern, 3 pm GMT

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Dec 10 17:17:03 PST 2013

Hi All,

To help kick off QA testing for Sakai 10, which should be starting soon (several days +/-) , I will be holding a Sakai QA orientation next Tuesday, December 17, at 10 am Eastern, 3 pm GMT.

I will provide a general overview of the QA testing process and will take questions. This will be an informal and open discussion.  All levels of experience and all kinds of questions are welcome.

Adobe Connect -
 http://connect.iu.edu/s3room1

Cheers,
Neal