[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Question - AntiSamy testing

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri Aug 9 11:07:30 PDT 2013

Thanks!

A couple of interesting observations.

The Low setting of AntiSamy did not like the allowfullscreen attribute in the youtube example, gave a warning and stripped it out, though it allowed the video The High setting accepted the allowfullscreen attribute. That seems odd.

The Low setting of AntiSamy stripped out several attributes from the ted.com site, though it allowed the video, and High did not allow the video. scrolling, webkitallowfullscreen, mozallowfullscreen, and allowfullscreen were all stripped out on Low (n/a on High since video link isn't kept anyway.

I've added these cases to the Test Plan on https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/LSNBLDR-276 , but with those attributes stripped out. I presume the attribute stripping is expected behavior? Should Low strip something out which High does not (allowfullscreen attribute) ?

-- Neal

Neal Caidin
Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
neal.caidin at apereo.org