[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Question - AntiSamy testing

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Fri Aug 9 07:36:46 PDT 2013

Check the notes from yesterday's meeting:
http://etherpad.ctools.org/rmmt-2013-08-08

AntiSamy low and high should accept this code:

    <iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" src="
https://www.youtube.com/embed/0PKgnOn5w5U" width="560"></iframe></p>

AntiSamy low (not high) should accept this code:

<iframe src="
http://embed.ted.com/talks/jinsop_lee_design_for_all_5_senses.html"
width="560" height="315" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"
webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>