[WG: Sakai QA] [Building Sakai] Reordering resources in IE doesn't work on 2.9.x

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Oct 31 08:21:14 PDT 2012

I agree, ideally there would be someone testing IE9 (the latest supported
version of Internet Explorer), latest Safari (currently 6.x on Lion and
Mountain Lion which being based on Webkit engine should adequately cover
Chrome) and latest Firefox.

If it works in the extended maintenance Firefox (currently 10.x), the
previous version of IE (IE8 currently) and the last version of Safari (5.x
Leopard/Snow Leopard) that's nice to know, but those browsers are less
frequently used, and should still work for all but the newest features.