[WG: Sakai QA] Adding non-official Participants

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Nov 6 12:56:04 PST 2012

Well, Email Template Service has a number of issues only fixed in 2.9, so I
doubt it's a regression.  Everyone has access to the admin / admin account
on these qa servers, so I wouldn't be quick to think an issue that relies
on admin templates is a blocker.

I would check the email template for validate.newUser in locale: en_US

--Sam