[WG: Sakai QA] 2.9 QA Confluence Page Updates

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Mar 22 11:53:29 PDT 2012

I edited a few of the QA Confluence pages today.

I added a new section on the Testers Wall page for 2.9:

  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/QA+Testers+Wall

The Test Instances for 2.9 has been updated:

  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Test+Instances

I added myself to the Test Fest page for 2.9:

  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/2.9+Test+Fest

I modified the Test Scripts for the Gradebook tool:

  https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/QA/Test+Conditions+and+Scripts

For anyone getting started with QA work, updating a test script can be a
really good way to get started.  Updating the test script forces you to
think in linear steps.  If you need additional privileges in Confluence,
please post a message to this group and someone will help update your
permissions.

--Sam