[WG: Sakai QA] Newbie questions about QA work

David McIntyre david.mcintyre at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 26 06:35:33 PDT 2012

Daniel,

Thanks for your test efforts. Every bit helps.

There should be a button labeled "Tested" in your JIRA interface. That will mark it as completed.

There's also a selection in the Workflow pull-down menu that says, "Start QA". This can be used to show that the ticket is being worked on.

If you don't see these options, you may need to create a task in the Infrastructure project asking to be added to the QA role for Sakai.

Regards,
--
David McIntyre
Stanford University